|Your basket is empty|
Filling your Soda Syphon
1. Press the lever on the head release pressure, to ensure syphon is not full and charged.
2. Unscrew head and remove syphon tube, making
sure the plastic sleeve stays inside. Fill the syphon body to the top with cold
water, (A). If the level falls after filling DO NOT top up again as this will
overfill the syphon.
3. Replace the syphon tube and screw on head tightly - take care not to cross the threads. (B)
4. Insert bulb into bulb holder and screw firmly onto syphon head. The bulb is automatically pierced and the gas discharged. The syphon is charged when gas cannot be heard bubbling into the water (about 30 seconds).
5. Shake syphon vigorously for at least 10 seconds.
6. Remove bulb holder. There will be a gentle pop or hiss which will stop in a few seconds.
Cleaning a syphon
1. Press the lever on the head to ensure syphon is not charged.
2. Remove the head, syphon tube and then remove the plastic sleeve by using a sleeve removal key
3. Rinse out with plain warm water.
4. Replace the plastic sleeve syphon tube and head.